Drug Abuse Beyond Marijuana & Alcohol (Real Life Teens)
Today's Teens are more likely to abuse prescription and over the counter medications than many other illegal drugs such as Marijuana. This is often referred to as "pharming." Abuse of these drugs to get "high" is now an entrenched behavior among Teens. Teens are now exposed to powerful mind altering drugs, often impure at an alarming level. Damaging steroid use is often encouraged by role models in society. With the use of these drugs, Teens are damaging their health, experiencing date rape, black outs, becoming unconscious and in some cases, losing their lives. Hear from Real Teens as they discuss their exposure and knowledge of pharmacological drugs and dangerous chemical substances.
One 20-minute DVD.
Subjects Covered Include:
• How do these Drugs affect the user
• The long term effects of Drug use
• GHB & Rohypnol
• Street names for GHB & Rohypnol
• The effects of Ecstasy or MDMA
• Abusing prescription medication
• Methamphetamine or "Meth"
• Inhalant Abuse
• Teens on Steroids
• Dangerous Drug impurities
© TMW Media Group